Gunn & Moore Chroma DXM Original Cricket Bat
- Traditional L555 Blade Length
- Handle Length 295mm
- F4.5 Face Profile
- Mid to Low Swell Position for balanced Power Play
- Sweeping Spine Profile for Superior Pick-Up
- Traditional Full Blade Profile
- Powerarc Bow Face Profile
- GM NOW! &?TOETEK
- Pro-Lite Grip
- Made in England from prime English Willow
- Weight Is Between 2.8lbs- 2.11lbs.
With a full profile and distinctive bow, the Chroma is a bat ready to face any situation at the crease.
The spine sweeps through the swell, tapering into the toe region to enhance the pick-up of the L555 blade, hitting the sweet spot between balance and power. With a mid-swell position and considerable edge size, the Chroma offers equal value for your strokes whether you?re driving on the front foot or cross-batting off the back foot. The Chroma comes complete with striking iridescent labels, which move through a full spectrum of colour to match your full range of strokes.
The Chroma has also been complimented with the brand-new Pro-Lite Grip in Chroma Black/Silver colour detail; the lightest grip GM have ever made, striking the balance between feel and grip.
Made in England from Prime English Willow, and available in a range of grades and sizes.